EASY PULSE from Schiller Healthcare
The company has taken the next step in improving CPR quality further with the launch of smallest and lightest automatic mechanical chest compression device for CPR
SCHILLER has taken the next step in improving CPR quality further with the launch of smallest and lightest automatic mechanical chest compression device for CPR: the EASY PULSE.
- EASY PULSE with bag and slider
SCHILLER’s EASY PULSE is the solution for effective resuscitation: this portable, standalone device delivers chest compressions automatically at consistent rate and depth. It is directly attached to the patient’s upper body and can thus be used in any situation, regardless of ambient conditions. Especially during transport, a high-quality uninterrupted chest compression can be guaranteed.
Its size and weight are unparalleled: the EASY PULSE weighs less than 3.5kg, opening up entirely new possibilities, such as air rescue service. Ease of use: thanks to the slider and buckle system, it can be easily attached onto the patient, while resuscitation can be initiated immediately by pressing two buttons only.
The EASY PULSE has a unique combination of stamp and band which allows a 3D compression and therefore maximum efficiency. The weight of the device is evenly spread over the baseplate and not on a single point and therefore has no influence on chest compressions or on the recoil.
- Unbelievably small and light, electrically driven
- CPR device, weighing 3.5 kg
- Ideal for limited spaces
- Multidirectional chest compressions (3D)
- High-quality chest compressions of consistent rate and depth, which is impossible to achieve with manual compressions as recommended by American Heart Association
- Possibility of 30:2 compression-ventilation cycle
- Thanks to slider and buckle system, it can be easily attached to the upper body
- Easy to position – easy to operate
- Replaceable battery with charge level indicator.
- Battery can be changed in few seconds.
- Autonomous operation for 45 minutes (with one battery)
- Connections: external DC input, USB
SCHILLER, one of world’s leading medical diagnostics company was founded in 1974 by Alfred E. Schiller in Baar, Switzerland. A successful group with 30 subsidiaries and a global sales network, SCHILLER has been present in India since 1989. SCHILLER India has a manufacturing facility at Puducherry where a range of equipment is manufactured that is complementary to Schiller AG’s products, both in functionality and pricing. The company has a strong R & D team based out of Bengaluru which incorporates new and advanced technology and regularly develops many new products, under guidance from its Swiss team. SCHILLER India’s product range covers critical care, cardiology, radiology, telemedicine, cardiopulmonary, anaesthesia, and surgery. Schiller has its presence in over 34 locations in the subcontinent including major metros like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, and Kathmandu in Nepal.
For more details contact: